- Schwinn EA-3 size tire
- Ideal repair/replacement knobby tire for cross/dirt path use - Designed for the rider seeking additional traction and control
- Great for both on and off-road riding
Giant's Road tire features a raised center ridge for a smooth ride and fast rolling. The side treads give you just enough grip for confident cornering.
- All black, basic wire bead road tire
-K847 Kross Plus tire (26x1.95)
- Center ridged tire knobby
Schwalbe's Lugano tire is ready for winter base miles and summer training alike. This durable tire features a silica tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. The classic diamond pattern on the tread gives you good traction on either wet or dry roads. Plus, it has a…
- Blackwall, ATB style tread pattern - Great for both on and off-road riding
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
- Long-wearing urban tire with aggressive, deep tread to handle the roughest roads - 27tpi casing and reflective sidewalls - Wire bead
- K935 Comfort ATB (26x1.95)
- K935 Comfort Cross tire (700x40)
- Z-Max Style Center Ridge tire (26x2.0)
- High pressure slick tire with inverted tread pattern - Perfect for folding and recumbent bikes
Continental’s Tour Ride reliably rolls over most surfaces, making it a real all-rounder. The smooth center tread offers effortless riding on smooth surfaces, and the larger side knobs let you handle loose dirt and gravel just as easily. There's also a protective sub-tread that prevents punctures…
The Ultra Sport II is a modern tyre for touring and competition which convinces with its excellent price-performance ratio. The size range provides the finishing touch in the coordination of use. This tyre scores with a lot of grip, the silica-based tread compound and very high mileage.
The Ultra Sport II is a road tire built to Continental's exacting standards, providing you with the optimal blend of low weight, puncture resistance, and long life. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing and is at home in all situations, from miles of training to amateur…
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Amsterdam Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
-Flatland/freestyle oriented tread
Specialized's Espoir Sport Tire is great for high-mileage training rides. The fast-rolling center section gives way to grippy edges that provide excellent cornering traction. And, this great tire features Specialized's BlackBelt technology for top-notch flat prevention.
Vittoria's Zaffiro Pro boasts a tough, folding 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing and Vittoria's Twin Tread technology for excellent cornering and rolling resistance. Its high-mileage rubber compound, combined with Vittoria's Puncture Resistant Belting gives you a durable, long-lasting tire with…
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- C241 Beach Cruiser tires (26x2.125)
Made to ride all day in XC and hardpack conditions. Rounded profile provides maximum side-to-side control while rolling fast. Narrower sizes for those time when just speed is what you need. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 54-559
Continental's City Ride II is a sturdy and nimble tire for pavement. Its smooth center and treaded shoulders ensure low rolling resistance, easy pedaling, and confident cornering. You also get Continental's Puncture ProTection, and Reflex reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
Continental's Speed Ride Reflex boasts a diamond-pattern file tread so it rolls fast on all surfaces. This great-riding, durable tire also features Continental's ProTection technology to help prevent flats and their Reflex reflective sidewalls for safety.
Sticks and stones won’t stop Continental’s Town Ride tire. It's armed with their Puncture ProTection and rides great, too. Plus you get Continental's Reflex sidewalls for safety.
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available…
The Ultra Sport II is a folding road tire built to Continental's exacting standards to give you excellent longevity, low weight, and impressive puncture resistance. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing for robust protection and a silica-based tread compound for ample grip…