Keep it low and aero without sacrificing comfort. The carbon-railed, ultra lightweight Specialized S-Works Romin EVO is a high-performance road saddle that's contoured to put you in a position for optimal power transfer and comfort as you put pressure on your competition. The Body Geometry channel is designed to maximize blood flow, while the saddle allows you to maintain comfort easily, even while in a competitive, more aerodynamic position. And when you add in a FACT carbon fiber shell, the medium density Level 2 padding, oversized carbon rails, you have a saddle that's ready for anything.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- FACT carbon fiber shell is flex-tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Ultra-light and strong, oversized FACT carbon rails.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- Size 143mm / Weight 134g
- Size 155mm / Weight 137g
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Black / 143mm||888818134298||27116-7043||SBC-27116-7043|
|Black / 155mm||888818134236||27116-7045||SBC-27116-7045|
|Red / 143mm||888818134281||27116-7053||SBC-27116-7053|
|Red / 155mm||888818134243||27116-7055||SBC-27116-7055|
|Sagan LTD / 155mm||888818333721||27118-2305||SBC-27118-2305|